Please refer to the attached Excel Sheets fo the data.
1. For the following variables, state what kind of measurement is being used? (Nominal, Ordinal, Interval, Ratio)
a. Geographic Region
c. Payroll Expenditure
2. Create a frequency distribution for the 'beds' variable.
3. From that frequency distribution, make a histogram.
4. Using information from the first 8 hospitals in the dataset, make a pie chart for the 'payroll expenditure' variable.
5. Using information from the first 8 hospitals in the dataset, make a stem and leaf plot for the 'personnel' variable.
6. Looking at the graph from questions 4 and 5, can you spot a relationship between the two variables, 'payroll' and 'personnel'? Explain.
7. Consider the data you used in questions 4 and 5 as "paired data": each 'payroll' observation is accompanied by the 'personnel number' in an (x,y) pair. Generate a scatter plot of this paired information. Does this plot support your conclusions from question 6?