See attached file.
Please see attached Xls file associated with this problem.
Create dummy variables for Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
· Create dummy variables 09/24/2008, 11/14/2008 and 11/17/2008.
· Create time variable t starting with t =1 for 08/18/2008 to t =70 for 11/21/2008.
· Run multiple regression to predict daily calls offered using the above dummy variables and a time as independent variables.
· Remove any variables that are not statistically significant at the 5% level and rerun the regression.
· Examine the regression residuals for patterns and for normality© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 15, 2020, 6:37 pm ad1c9bdddf
Please see the attachments.
o Please see attached xls file associated with this problem. Also can you detail the procedure for creating dummy variables.
o Create dummy variables for Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
Formula for dummy variable of
o Tuesdays =IF(WEEKDAY(A4)=3,1,0)
o Wednesdays =IF(WEEKDAY(A4)=4,1,0)
o Friday = IF(WEEKDAY(A4)=6,1,0)
o Create dummy variables 09/24/2008, 11/14/2008 and 11/17/2008.
o Create time variable t starting with t =1 for 08/18/2008 to t =70 for 11/21/2008. ...
The solution provides step by step method for the calculation of multiple regression model. Formula for the calculation and Interpretations of the results are also included.