Need help on how to solve some questions on my homework:
1. What type of graph can I use to recor the colors of students eyes?
2. In a pie graph displaying the number of pizzas sold one day, the number of pepperoni pizzas sold is represented by a 90° section. If there were 72 pizzas sold in total that day, how many were pepperoni
8. If the mean of a data set is 23.0 and the standard deviation is 10.0, what is the z-score for x =30.5
9. Determine the range for this data: -6, 2, -8, 3, 11
10. According to the Empirical Rule, the Range Rule of Thumb assumes the range of a set of data spans what percent of the distribution when estimating the standard deviation
Thanks for allowing me to work on your questions. Here are my answers:
1. Bar graph (available in excel program) can be used to record the colors of students eyes.
2. According to the information, the percentage of ...
This solution covers problems including empirical rule, pie graph, range, standard deviation, z value and so on.