** Please see the attached file for the complete problem description **
1) Calculate the mean, mode, median and standard deviation of the means.
2) How does this illustrate the central limit theorem?
3) What is the probability that the mean lies between 5 & 6?
4) What is the 95% confidence interval for the mean?
5) What is the 90% confidence level?
This solution is comprised of detailed step-by-step calculation and analysis of the given problem and provides students with a clear perspective of the underlying concept.