Develop a research question for each of the following non-parametric tests:
1. McNemar test for significance of changes
2. Fisher's exact test
3. Chi-square one-sample test
4. Kolmogorov-Smirnov test
5. The sign test, or median test
6. Mann-Whitney U test
7. Wilcoxon rank test
8. Kruskal-Wallis one-way analysis of variance
9. Friedman two-way analysis of variance
10. Spearman rank correlation
McNemar test for significance of changes
Research Question: There is positive change in the voting choice of persons after the final speech of the candidate.
Fisher's exact test
Research Question: What is the exact likelihood of 5 new baby boys born in next 8 deliveries in a particular hospital?
Chi-square one-sample test
Research Question: Did accident taken place at the different time of the day are evenly ...
This solution is comprised of a detailed explanation for Non-Parametric Tests and Research Questions. The test is identified using the situation given in the question with proper reasoning. The detailed solution is provided for better understanding.
Sample Research Questions and Parametric & Nonparametric Testing
Can you help me get started with this assignment?
1. Collaborative Activity: Sample Research Questions Worksheet Attached
- Resource: Sample Research Questions Worksheet.
** - Complete the Sample Research Questions Worksheet. >>>ATTACHED<<<
- Submit the worksheet as a Microsoft Word attachment
2. Individual Assignment: Parametric and Nonparametric Testing
- Resources: Statistical Test Matrix located in the attached file.
** - Complete the Statistical Test Matrix. >>>>>ATTACHED<<<<<
- Provide a paper describing the similarities, differences, strengths and weaknesses of parametric and nonparametric tests. Identify the different types of parametric tests and their nonparametric equivalents.
- Submit the Statistical Test Matrix and paper as Microsoft Word attachments