Develop a research question for each of the following non-parametric tests:
1. McNemar test for significance of changes
2. Fisher's exact test
3. Chi-square one-sample test
4. Kolmogorov-Smirnov test
5. The sign test, or median test
6. Mann-Whitney U test
7. Wilcoxon rank test
8. Kruskal-Wallis one-way analysis of variance
9. Friedman two-way analysis of variance
10. Spearman rank correlation
McNemar test for significance of changes
Research Question: There is positive change in the voting choice of persons after the final speech of the candidate.
Fisher's exact test
Research Question: What is the exact likelihood of 5 new baby boys born in next 8 deliveries in a particular hospital?
Chi-square one-sample test
Research Question: Did accident taken place at the different time of the day are evenly ...
This solution is comprised of a detailed explanation for Non-Parametric Tests and Research Questions. The test is identified using the situation given in the question with proper reasoning. The detailed solution is provided for better understanding.