2. When to use a t-test and when to use a z-test for two-sample analysis? Give Example.
3 When is an independent t-test used as opposed to dependent t-test? Give Example.
4. When is ANOVA used? Which follow up tests are used under which and under which circumstances when there is a difference? Give Example.
5. When is a factorial ANOVA used? Give Example.
6. When is a chi square test appropriate? Give Example.
7. When does linear regression versus multiple regression apply? Give Example.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 4, 2020, 12:09 am ad1c9bdddf
The solution provides detailed discussion on the given topics with examples.