2. When to use a t-test and when to use a z-test for two-sample analysis? Give Example.
3 When is an independent t-test used as opposed to dependent t-test? Give Example.
4. When is ANOVA used? Which follow up tests are used under which and under which circumstances when there is a difference? Give Example.
5. When is a factorial ANOVA used? Give Example.
6. When is a chi square test appropriate? Give Example.
7. When does linear regression versus multiple regression apply? Give Example.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 2:58 am ad1c9bdddf
The solution provides detailed discussion on the given topics with examples.
Nonparametric Hypothesis Test on Real Estate Data
Research Question: What is the average cost of a home with four bedrooms?
Conduct the equivalent, nonparametric test of hypothesis using the five-step process.
Prepare a paper describing the results of the nonparametric hypothesis test. Include the following in your paper:
- Formulate a hypothesis statement regarding your research issue.
- Perform the five-step hypothesis test on the data.
- Explain which nonparametric test you used to analyze your data and why you chose that test.
- Interpret the results of your test, and explain the differences, if any, that you observe from your Week Three paper.
Include your raw data tables and the results of your computations in your paper, using graphical and tabular methods of displaying data and results.
[Please refer to the attachment for data]View Full Posting Details