1. Using the survey5ED.sav data set and codebook run a Multiple Linear Regression. Use the scale variables computed as the independent variables and the dependent variable as indicated in the codebook. Assume that all assumptions have been met.
Report the following information in your writeup, include all SPSS:
• Compute a scale for each construct - report the Crohnbachs alpha for each
• Multicollinearity - Tolerance and VIF (Tolerance not lower than .30 and VIF no higher than 10)
• Report the sig. For the model
• Report the R2 for the model - In your own word, what does this number mean?
• Optimize the model.
• Evaluate each independent variable - report sig.
• For each variable in the optimized model report and interpret the unique contribution (beta)
• Conclusions? Brief explanations
Please see the attachments.
Please note that this is not a hand in ready solution. The ...
The solution provides step by step method for the calculation of regression analysis. Formula for the calculation and Interpretations of the results are also included.
Statistics: Dr. A. Nova's Multiple Linear Regression
See attached file.
Dr. A. Nova conducted a survey to see how well the students performed this semester (measured by their GPA) as a function of their age, gender and course load. The following output shows the first run of multiple linear regression.
(note: for Gender, 0 = Male, 1 = Female).
(See the Multiple Regression Results Chart for data)
Please provide the following answers:
* Critical value?
* Lower 95% values?
* Upper 95% values?
* Ho and alternative hypothesis? (If Applicable)
* Reject the null hypothesis? ? (If Applicable)
* Value of the Coefficient r2 Y1.23?
* Value of the Coefficient r2 Y2.13?
* Value of the Coefficient r2 Y3.12?