See attached files.
For this assignment, you will use the two attached dataset files. You will read a comma delimiter file into SAS and list the contents of the SAS dataset, replacing missing values.
The following steps are necessary to complete this assignment:
1. Read a csv (comma delimiter) file into SAS and list the contents of the SAS dataset. Replace missing values of "gross_sell_amt" with 0.
2. Read an Excel file into SAS and list the contents of the SAS dataset.
3. Merge the two datasets by variable "INDIViDUAL_ID" to create a combined SAS dataset.
4. Variable "gross_sell_amt" is the dollar amount customers spent as the result of the most recent marketing campaign. Use this merged dataset to analyze the relationship between "gross_sell_amt" and other variables by using PROC MEANS, PROC FREQ, PROC UNIVARIATE, and PROC CORR, and PROC SGPLOT.
5. Produce an exploratory data analysis (EDA) report by summarizing the results generated in Step 4. This EDA report should provide a summary of the SAS outputs.
To summarize, the assignment deliverables are as follows:
â?¢ The SAS program (submit as a plain text file)
â?¢ SAS log (submit as a plain text file)
â?¢ SAS list (submit as a plain text file)
â?¢ Exploratory data analysis (EDA) report
SAS output needs to be clearly titled for each reporting table. The EDA report needs to be in Word format with an explanation of what you found for the relationship between "gross_sell_amt" and other variables.
Submit the SAS program, log, and list as three separate plain text files in the item titled SAS Submissions - Gross Sell's Model: EDA. Submit the EDA report as a Word document titled Final - EDA Report - Gross Sell's Model: EDA. Format the EDA report in 12-point Times New Roman font and double-space. APA sixth edition formatting is required for the references.
The answers gives step by step details of Statistical Analysis in SAS. Details of PROC MEANS, PROC FREQ, PROC UNIVARIATE, and PROC CORR, PROC SGPLOT are included.