1. Determine if this is an example of probability or statistics:
Of 100 coin tosses, 50 are likely to be "heads".
2. Determine if this data is qualitative or quantitative:
State of residence
3. Determine if this study is experimental or observational:
A survey asks which candidate registered voters prefer. (Points :3)
4. Construct a frequency distribution for the data given below...
5. Determine if this is an example of a variable or a parameter:
6. Determine if this statistical study is descriptive or inferential:
A study establishes a link between obesity and heart disease...
7. Given the following histogram, create a grouped frequency distribution...
8. Identify the sampling technique used to obtain this sample:
A CDC official selects the first ten US hospitals in an alphabetical listing, and asks them how many flu cases they've seen in the last year...
9. Identify the sampling technique used to obtain this sample:
As a group of citizens enter a courthouse, a bailiff selects each 5th person for jury duty...
(See attached file).
A Complete, Neat and Step-by-step Solution is provided in the attached file.