Use data attached.
Compute a one-way analysis of variance (ANOVA) to determine whether there are significant age differences across years in college (freshman, sophomores, juniors, and seniors). Report your results in APA format and write a short interpretation.
Move your output into a 1-page Microsoft Word document and write a short, APA-formatted interpretation of the results.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 8:43 am ad1c9bdddf
Please find the solution of your posting. I hope it will help you to ...
This solution is comprised of a detailed explanation of One-way analysis of variance (ANOVA). This solution mainly discussed the question in which we defined null and alternative hypothesis, calculating the test statistics and p-value and provided the decision about the null hypothesis. The analysis is done using Minitab software and full interpretation is provided for the output.
One-way Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) done by the SPSS program
Can someone help me to condense the statistical results of the attached "One-way Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) done by the SPSS program? The test looks at: Are there any Ethnic difference in level of education.
Also, can you help me with answering the following?
1. State the statistical assumptions of this test.
2. Select an independent variable with three or more levels and a dependent variable.
3. Develop null hypothesis and alternative hypothesis for main effects.
4. Report on the p value and the confidence interval.
5. Interpret the confidence interval.
6. Decide whether to reject or retain the null hypothesis based on main effects and/or post-hoc statistical tests.
7. Based on your SPSS analysis, report the results using correct APA format. Include results for post hoc tests where appropriate. Your report should include the following:
a) SPSS syntax and output files
b) ANOVA table