What are 2 specific groups that you have observed being subordinated? Describe the situations. How do you think the affected individuals were affected?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 5:37 am ad1c9bdddf
Hi and thank you for using Brainmass. The solution below should get you started. I have provided some examples that could be familiar to you. You can also use the listed references if you want to explore the topic further. Good luck with your studies.
OTA 105878/Xenia Jones
When we talk about subordinated groups, we refer to a kind of classism. Classism is the deferential treatment of people by others based on their perceived social class or their assumed membership in certain social and ethnic groups. Subordination of others can be done through the following means:
1. Attitudes and behaviors towards a group or a person,
2. Policies and practices of government and organizations that result in inequality where others get more than those subordinated,
3. Cultural and social rationale and attitudes that allow for the persistence of classism.
Classism and subordination is a common ...
The solution provides a discussion of subordinated groups, examples of subordinated groups and a discussion of their subordination, in particular, its effects to individuals. references are listed for further exploration of the topic. a word version of the solution is also attached.
Discuss different dyadic relationships between leaders and subordinates
Having a hard time understanding dyadic relationships as it applies to a team relationship. Please provide some insight, sources and possible examples to the following questions:
* What are the different dyadic relationships developed between leaders and individual subordinates?
* Why and how do different dyadic relationships develop between leaders and individual subordinates?
* How do the different dyadic relationships influence the team dynamic and performance?View Full Posting Details