The origins of HIV/AIDS and what could be done in the future to prevent the recurrence of a similar epidemic. This discussion will explore sexual risk behaviors and alcohol use that relates to AIDS/HIV. As well, it will elaborate on how stigma can hinder preventive health care programs.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 8:46 am ad1c9bdddf
Research suggestions for origin of AIDS/HIV and developing a preventive framework:
1. The African AIDS epidemic: A history by John Illife is a good book to start your research. It will explain the medical, epidemiological, economical, social and psychological issues related to the AIDS epidemic. The author explains how the epidemic began in central Africa and penetrated to the human population. The spread was small and started in the 1950's. However, with urbanization, colonization and economic crisis in the 1990's AIDS became an epidemic.
2. Origins of HIV and the AIDS Pandemic by Paul M. Sharp and Beatrice H. Hahn in the Journal by Cold ...
Review of research on origin of AIDS and suggestions in developing a preventive framework
HIV/AIDS & Law - cost of health care with Aids (including funding issues)
I need some detailed assistance for the following topics. I realize you are not a homework completion service, but I would appreciate your help. Refs please and definitely NO PLAGIARISM.
1) Business & HIV/AIDS: The Cost of health care with Aids. I need to define the business angle. What aspects of business do we look to? What is the business of development to treatment, and the ability and cost of treatments to patients?
a. Resource allocation
2) What laws help or hurt the progression of the funding (federally and locally in Massachusetts)?
3) National and local (Massachusetts) focus for funding?View Full Posting Details