1) How does the corporatization of farming affect all Americans, not just those living in rural areas? What can you do about this?
2) What is brain drain and what are its long-reaching effects on rural communities? Be sure to include the terms "stayers" and "achievers" in your discussion. How could the community leaders make staying more attractive than leaving?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 7:12 am ad1c9bdddf
1) The corporatization of farming affects all Americans, largely due to the fact that the corporatization of farming has led to a pursuit of a very high level of operational efficiency at all costs, and this has had a negative impact on the safety of the products and the environment. Corporatization has led to a situation where companies will feed livestock lower quality food and use growth enhancing drugs in order to cause the livestock to grow larger much more quickly, which ...
Please provide help with the following questions:
1. Provide a historical description of Victims' Rights and explain how Victims' Rights are considered today?
2. What organizations helped facilitate the U.S. Legislature and the President to move on improving rights of victims?
3. What is you opinion of the current state of Victims' Rights?