Theology Vocabulary. Define the theological terms below They should demonstrate understanding of the term and its relevance to theology.
5. Canon of Scripture
7. David and the Kingdom
10. Foundational Religious Event
13. Hebrew Scriptures
16. New Testament
17. Old Testament
25. Suffering Servant Songs
26. Synoptic Gospels
Theology Vocabulary. Define the theological terms below. They should demonstrate understanding of the term and its relevance to theology.
1. Abraham- (exalted father viewed as the father of all multitudes. He was the first great Patriarch of ancient Israel. The story of Abraham is found in Genesis (11:26-25:11.
2. Agape - From the Greek word (love) used in the New Testament in John's gospel, and in the letters of John and Paul to designate the love of God or Christ
3. BCE/CE - Before the common era or before Christ. CE stands for Common Era or Christian era.
4. Bible -Sacred writings inspired by God. expresses the Jewish faith in the Old Testament, and the Christian faith in the New Testament.
5. Canon of Scripture - From Greek (meaning rule) the list of biblical books
6. Covenant - God's promised alliance with ...
This solution defines theological terms as the terms relate to Moral Theology.