1) Define the problem outlined in the article.
2) Describe the issues related to the problem addressed by the article.
3) Consider the implications of the article to employees, employers and society.
a) What are the ramifications if the problem is not addressed?
b) What are the tangible benefits of resolving the problem?
4) Describe and evaluate any solutions provided in the article
Please see attachment.
1. The problem outlined in the article revolves around the poll conducted by NCADD-NJ to examine the issue of addiction to alcohol and drugs followed by recovery. The poll was centered around the attitudes of the general public of New Jersey towards the Government, Health care system, and social stigma regarding addiction to alcohol and drugs followed by recovery in the State of New Jersey. It also deals with the misconceptions of people of New Jersey as related to the treatment available for alcoholics and drug addicts along with the inconsistent social stigma that is wide spread about the issue of addiction to alcohol and drugs.
2. The article addresses the issues related to the problem of addiction to alcohol and drugs followed by recovery such as-
The poll brings to light the number of people in NJ that are touched by the issue of addiction to alcohol and drugs followed by recovery. It also deals with the number of people that feel that they would be able to easily get treatment to the problem of addiction to alcohol and drugs in case, they had the problem. But, the issue here is the fact ...
The solution reviews an article on attitudes toward addiction and recovery in New Jersey. It discusses possible solutions to changing the attitudes towards addiction and recovery. The text contains 770 words. The original article is found in an attachment.