Read "The Faith Factor: What Role Can Churches Play in At-risk Prevention?" located at http://web.archive.org/web/20060313055936/http:/www.forministry.com/vsItemDisplay.dsp&objectID=977B26B1-AEAA-46F3-9B4F8AA1CD59BAC0&method=display&templateID=C3435351-D45C-4B52-867A3F794D1CD85C
Reflect on why the "faith factor" is negatively correlated with at-risk behaviors.
In a reflective paper of 250-500 words, answer the following question:
1. What steps can parents, teachers, and Christian leaders take to promote the well-being of children and adolescents?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 9:42 am ad1c9bdddf
1. I think that one of the most important roles that parents can take to promote the well-being of children and adolescents, is to be positive role models for children and adolescents. In addition, it is important that parents let their children know that they are there for them and can talk to them about any problems or issues that they are having, which will provide a comforting psychological benefit to these children and adolescents, ...
This solution describes the important role that teachers, parents, and other leaders can play in helping to prevent at risk behaviors in children and adolescents.
Counseling Intervention Evaluation
Can you locate and review at least six sources (peer-reviewed journal articles, books, or treatment manuals) and complete the following:
-Identify the clinical procedures you will use in your program evaluation study.
-Explain the theoretical foundation of the intervention program.
-Explain the type of sessions (such as individual, group, couples, family).
-Explain the length of the sessions.
-Explain the proposed use of specific clinical interventions.
-Explain the use of specific therapeutic materials (handouts, worksheets, and so forth).
-Identify any ethical, legal, multicultural, practical, or research concerns associated with the clinical intervention.
-At the beginning of your post, be sure you provide the following information:
• Population (Adolescents)
• Clinical area of concern (substance abuse among adolescents)
• Clinical intervention proposed. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
• Quantitative: Is there a relationship between health risk sexual behavior and substance abuse among adolescents?
• Qualitative: Does health-risk sexual behaviors influence substance abuse among adolescents?