The 8 abilities constitute the core of what it means to be a social worker. Each of these abilities present their own challenges and may not be a particular area of strength for you. As you read through and examine what each ability mean and how they apply in a mental healthcare center
1.Identify as a Reflective Professional Social Worker
2.Advocate for Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
3.Apply Social Work Methods
4.Uphold Social Work Values and Ethics
5.Integrate Cultural, Economic, and Global Diversity
6.Think Critically about Theory and Research Knowledge
8.Develop as a Social Work Leader
The eight core abilities of being a social worker means that we are a caring bunch who thinks through various problems of their clients and works out probable solutions to these problems. Social workers have the power to share and listen. Social workers can work for schools at the various levels and help students, teachers and even administrators with their issues and/or organizing programs and workshops. All social workers have been trained to be ethical and to follow the rules that they have ...
Evaluating a Case Study about Leadership
Read the case study and answer the following questions:
1. Do you think Richard is an effective leader? Why or why not? What are his strengths and weaknesses?
2. Why is his bid to become CEO in jeopardy?
3. Do you believe Richard should get the job of CEO? Why or why not?
4. What should Richard do to land the job at Kroger Associates? If you were his executive coach what would you advise him to do?
5. If you were in Richard's place (but with your own values and leadership style), how would you react to the following events:
(a) Ann's slacking performance because of family problems.
(b) Walt's inability to deal with the Abbe Printing.
(c) Jerry wanting to give the job to Andy.
See attached file for case study. The powerpoint slides need to be incorporated into the answers. Please give detailed explanations.View Full Posting Details