I need to discuss the following topic and need some assistance generating some ideas.
The topic is: The effects of adverse experiences and toxic stress on early childhood development.
I would like some assistance on how to structure my writing and what direction to write in for this topic (250 words).© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 10:19 am ad1c9bdddf
Hi and thank youf or using Brainmass. The solution below should get you started. Putting together a paper on such a topic, especially thinking about how to begin and where to begin could be quite challenging. But don't worry, as long as you make things simple, you can do it. I suggest using this simple outline:
1. On Childhood Development - why is this an important stage in life, what is its impact in development? - 50 words
2. Adverse Experiences - how will it impact childhood development - 100 words
3. Toxic Stress - how will it impact childhood development - 100 words
This should provide you with a short 250-word essay on the topic. If you need it longer, you can add a conclusion section that affirms your views on the matter and lengthen sections 1,2 & 3. You can use the listed resources too.
AE 105878/Xenia Jones
On Early Childhood Development
This particular stage is the 'early' part of childhood, from being a toddler to pre-teens. This is an essential stage of growth as these are the years when the child is introduced to the world he/she is a part of, interacting with others and learning ways of doing and being. The foundations of character and ...
The solution provides information, assistance and advise in tackling the task (see above) of putting together a paper on the topic of the effect of trauma, adverse experiences and toxic stress on early childhood development. An outline for the paper is suggested followed by a discussion based on this outline. Resources are listed for further exploration of the topic.
1. Describe the form(s) in which information is coded in short-term memory and discuss the roles played by decay and interference in recalling information from short-term memory.
6. Summarize current beliefs and research regarding the role of heredity and environment in intelligence.
8. Summarize research findings on temperament in infants and children. How much is temperament determined by genetic inheritance versus environmental learning?
12. Summarize the research on aggression in humans in terms of the causes of aggression, methods for modifying aggressive behavior, and cultural and gender differences in aggression.
15. Summarize the research regarding socioeconomic and gender differences in coping with stress.View Full Posting Details