1) what is applied psychology ? basic psychology ?
2) what is hindsight bias? how does overconfidence impact the way we view theories and experiences?
3) what is critical thinking? theory? hypothesis? opertional definitions? replication?
4) how do we know a theory is useful?
5) what is validity? reliability?
just short answer© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com July 20, 2018, 6:07 pm ad1c9bdddf
I have attached the file in Word 2007 format. Just in case you don't have Word 2007 or are unable to retrieve it, I will paste it here. Thank you for allowing me to help you!!
1) what is applied psychology ? basic psychology ? Basic psychology is the scientific study of behavior and mental process.
Applied psychology involves different branches of psychology that seek to apply psychological principles and theories to practical problems. Areas in which applied psychology is necessary include product design, law, education, management, and health. Specialized areas of applied psychology include school psychology, forensic psychology, social psychology, or clinical psychology, just to name a few. While basic psychology may refer to theory of how attitudes, personalities, values, and behaviors are related, applied psychology applies these concepts to assist in explaining the behavior and attitudes, for example, in a specific field.
Definitions and explanations of applied psychology, basic psychology, hindsight bias, how does overconfidence impact the way we view theories and experiences, what is critical thinking, theory, hypothesis, operational definitions, replication, how do we know a theory is useful,validity, reliability