Application: Program of Study (POS) and Professional Development Plan (PDP)
This week you will create your own blueprint or roadmap for your graduate program at Walden.
To prepare for this assignment:
- Review the Long Range Course Rotation document located in the Learning Resources.
- Review the information provided in the Academic Residencies Web site.
- Review the Professional Development Plan and POS document.
- Download the Program of Study Template appropriate for your specialization.
- Read the sample Professional Development Plans in the Learning Resources.
- Complete a Program of Study (POS) and a Professional Development Plan (PDP)
- Ensure that the documents have been spell- and grammar-checked and that they represent your best professional effort.
NOTE: When you complete the POS, please be sure that you fill out the form that you have downloaded. DO NOT change the format, retype the form, and/or type on the sample POS.
Support your Application assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are asked to provide a reference list only for those resources not included in the Learning Resources for this course.
Hi, I hope this information will be helpful. It is a step by ...
The following posting helps with creating a blueprint for a graduate program.