Read the attached comic strip. Then answer the following questions.
1. State the key issue from the comic strip.
2. Does Anita suspend judgment before taking a position, or does she immediately take a position on the issue?
3. Does Anita use logic when looking into the issue, or is her position based on a moral value judgment?
4. Does she solve a problem, make a decision, or take action as a result of taking the position she did?
1. The main issue of the comic strip pertains to a moral decision - whether to cheat the company of money or not. You can also think of another issue as being whether the 'little guy' (i.e. the individual employee) ...
This solution discusses the difference between moral and logical judgement in a socially challenging situation. The discussion centres on a comic strip that provides an example to elucidate the concepts. The solution also discusses the difference between taking a stance on the issue immediately or suspending judgement. Finally, it discusses the difference between solving a problem, making a decision, and taking action as a result of a decision.