This solution discusses ethical decision-making in the public sector. It includes Cooper's five steps for ethical decision-making. It offers a very brief overview of ethical decision-making by the public administrator.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 8:53 am ad1c9bdddf
Public Leadership and Cooper's Five Step Model of Ethical Decision-making
Responsible public administrators and public servants promote an ethical workplace and workforce through decisions that are based on ethical guidelines and integrity. These ethical decisions can impact a number of areas that include fair hiring practices, equity in the disbursement of public goods and services, and respecting individual human rights (Cooper, 2012). By recognizing the ethical aspect of decision-making, public administrators and public servants are ...
Public leadership and ethical decision-making.
Development of Federalism in the USA
Expalin each question with an answer (in any format, but include citations when needed) with between 125 and 250 words.
1. Describe the development of federalism and the relationships among the various levels of government in the United States.
2. Compare and contrast the roles of administrators in the public and private sectors.
3. Explain how limited resources and constraints influence an administrators decision-making.
4. Analyze a major trend in public policy issues from the last several decades.
5. Analyze the relationship between doing well for government and doing the public good.View Full Posting Details