I am trying to find some currently proposed ammendments to the u.s. constitution. I am trting to identify the congressmen, the proposal, and trying to find a proposal that does not have a very good chance of passing.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 6:55 am ad1c9bdddf
Current Amendments to the Constitution
First, a brief summary about what it takes to amend the constitution:
The US Constitution, in Article V states that amendments can be proposed either by Congress, with a two thirds vote of both houses, or by a national convention requested by two-thirds of the state legislatures. The second method was created to protect against a situation in which Congress itself was unwilling to change problems with laws that it created itself. Amendments are ratified by three-fourths of the state legislatures or by conventions in three fourths of the states. Only the Twenty-first Amendment, which repealed Prohibition in 1933, was adopted by state conventions (Soifer, Hoffman, & Voss, 2001).
The amendment process has been used narrowly, since the enactment of the Bill of ...
Amendments to the constitutions for every vote counts amendments are examined.
American Politic Questions
1) Overview of our voting rights.
American political community
requirements to vote
2. History overview of the Democratic party from 1852 all the way to the present.
3) Explain the electoral college in detail.
4) Explain the various type of interest groups:
Lobbing the president
5) What are pac's & what do they do?
6) Describe the constitutional design of the congress:
House appropriation bill
7) How does a bill become law from start to finish?
8) Describe the constitutional bases of the presidency.
9) Describe the express powers of the presidency.
10) Describe the executive office of the president.