2. Calculate the electrical power of a lamp that carries 2 amps of current at 120 volts.
3. A heater uses 20 amps when connected to a 100-volt line. If the electric power costs 10 cents per kilowatt hour, what is the cost of running the heater for 10 hours?
4. The current through two identical light bulbs connected in a series is 0.25 amps. The voltage across both bulbs is 100 volts. Find the resistance of a single light bulb.
5. What is the difference between series and parallel circuits? Specify in words and algebraic formula, if possible, the relationships between current, voltage, and resistance in each type of circuit.
6. Define the following terms:
7. Describe in detail the effects of a magnetic field on a current-carrying wire.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 12:16 am ad1c9bdddf
Step by step solutions to all the problems are provided.