Please see attached. Need assistance with problems 6 and 2 showing all equations used and all math used, symbols, numbers etc and do each step by step. Adult learning here! Thanks!
(1) How much energy does a 100 W electric bulb consume in 2 hours?
(2) A store element draws 15 A when connected to a 130 V line. How long does it take to consume 30 kJ energy?
(3) If an electron beam in a 7V picture tube carries 1015 electrons and is passing through plates maintained at potential difference of 30 kV, calculate the power in the beam.
(4) Compute the power absorbed or supplied by each component of the circuit.
Please see the solution to your problem in the attached word file 'Solution_1234.doc'.
(1) How much energy a 100 W electric bulb consume in 2 hours?
Energy consumed i.e. W = P x t
= 100W x 2 hr = 200 Wh
= (100 W) x (3600 x 2) second
= 720000 Ws 1 watt x 1 sec. = 1 J
= 720000 J 1 watt x 1 sec. = 1 J
W = 720 x 103 J
W = 720 kJ (103 = 1 kilo i.e. 1 k)
W = 720 kJ
(2) A store element draws 15 A when connected to a 130 V line. How long does it ...
This solution give step by step calculations for finding energy, potential difference, and power in a circuit.