Not what you're looking for?
Suppose you were interested in determining the effect of lighting on the morale of your employees. How would you go about obtaining data for your research? What would be your dependent and independent variables? How would you determine the ideal amount of lighting?
Please use a real life situation, like an Insurance office and please, please keep it simple and to the point.
Purchase this Solution
A real-life situation is analyzed to determine dependent and independent variables and an ideal value.
I'm an observational research person and here I have tried my best to put the all possibilities in this research work. If, by chance, I have missed some variable please pardon me and add from your side.
But I'll like to say that no one is 100% perfect in deciding the factors at once which can affect a research one is going to start.
Objective: To determine the effect of lighting on the morale of employees.
Put the lighting sources in the following positions with respect to the employee's position:
1.) just on top
2.) left side
3.) right side
4.) in front
All these sources should be of varying intensities i.e. tunable intensities.
The sources can emit the light in whole ...
- BEng, Allahabad University, India
- MSc , Pune University, India
- PhD (IP), Pune University, India
- " In question 2, you incorrectly add in the $3.00 dividend that was just paid to determine the value of the stock price using the dividend discount model. In question 4 response, it should have also been recognized that dividend discount models are not useful if any of the parameters used in the model are inaccurate. "
- "feedback: fail to recognize the operating cash flow will not begin until the end of year 3."
- "Answer was correct"
- "Great thanks"
- "Perfect solution..thank you"
Purchase this Solution
Free BrainMass Quizzes
Test your knowledge of moon phases and movement.
How well do you understand variables? Test your knowledge of independent (manipulated), dependent (responding), and controlled variables with this 10 question quiz.
This quiz is designed to test and improve your knowledge on Classical Mechanics.
This quiz is for any area of science. Test yourself to see what knowledge of nanotechnology you have. This content will also make you familiar with basic concepts of nanotechnology.
Some short-answer questions involving the basic vocabulary of string, sound, and water waves.