Which of the following statements are true about magnetic flux and induced EMF?
1) in order to make an induced EMF, the magnetic flux must be weak
2) in order to make an induced EMF, the magnetic flux must be static (steady)
3) the induced EMF has nothing to do with how fast the magnetic flux is changing through the loop
4) the magnetic flux through a wire loop depends on the area of the loop
5) the magnetic flux through a wire loop depends on the angle of the magnetic field relative to the loop.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 24, 2021, 8:40 pm ad1c9bdddf
1) FALSE. The magnetic flux must be strong enough so that any sudden ...
This posting contains the solution to the given electromagnetics problems.