1.The Milky Way is a spiral _____________ and the number of stars it contains is about _________.
2. If a Galaxy is moving away from Earth it's spectra is ______________ due to the Doppler Effect.
3. The Sun can be found in the _____________ arm of the Milky Way.
4. The Big Bang Theory places the age of the Universe at __________ years.
5. Two methods used for measuring distances to star clusters are _________ and _________.
6. The explosion of a large star, greater than 8 solar masses , is called a __________ and such a star is destined to become either a neutron star or a ___________.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 4, 2021, 7:54 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. The Milky Way is a spiral galaxy the number of stars it contains is about 200 billion (200,000,000,000).
2. If a Galaxy is moving away from Earth its spectra is ...
The solution fills in the blanks about cosmology and the Big Bang Theory.