1) Given the following component reliabilities of a simple system consisting of 3 components,Find the reliability of the system (an electrical Current will travel from pt A to B successfully
C1 C2 C3
A---.996----.990----.860----B (Series system)
2) Given the parallel arrangement of the some compo
1. Jen will call Cathy on Saturday with a 60% probability. She will call Cathy on Sunday with an 80% probability. The probability that she will call on neither of the two days is 10%. What is the probability that she will call on Sunday if she calls on Saturday?
2. At a parking lot, there are 12 spaces arranged in a row. A ma
Mike Macinski Leasing Company leases a new machine that has a cost and fair value of $95,000 to Sharrer Corporation on a 3-year noncancelable contract. Sharrer Corporation agrees to assume all risks of normal ownership including such costs as insurance, taxes, and maintenance. The machine has a 3-year useful life and no residu
1. Given the following component reliabilities of a simple system consisting of 3 components, find the reliability of the system (an electrical current will travel from pt. A to B successfully)
A→.996—.990—.86→B (Series System)
2. Given the parallel arrangement of the same components determine the reliability of t
1. How many 8 letter arrangements can be made from the word RECYCLE?
2. In an experiment, a student is randomly selecting a letter from one of 4 boxes after selecting the first box at random. What is the probability the student will select the letter A?
Box 1 has letters S,O,H
Box 2 has letters S,O,H
Box 3 has letters C,A,H