1. Define the word "function."
2. Give an example of a function using a set of at least 4 ordered pairs. The domain will be any four integers between 0 and +10. The range will be any four integers between -12 and 5.
3. Explain why the example models a function.
4. Give an example of at least four ordered pairs that does not model a function. The domain will be any four integers between 0 and +10. The range will be any four integers between -12 and +5.
5. Explain why your example does not model a function.
1. Select any two integers between -12 and +12 which will become solutions to a system of two equations.
2. Write two equations that have your two integers as solutions. Show how using the equations using your integers. Solve the system of equations by the addition/subtraction method. Make sure you the necessary 5 steps are included.
Please see attached.
1. A function is a relation for which each value from the set the first components of the ordered pairs is associated with exactly one value from the set of second components of the ordered ...
We need to define a function and then give example of a function and a non-function.
in the second part there is a linear system solved by addition/subtraction method.