See attached worksheet 1 -20.
12. Solve for u:
-8 = 4/u
13. Solver the following equation for x:
1/x + 3 = -3
14. Solve for y:
- 2/y+1 + -6 + 5/y+2
The negative sign is in from of the entire first expression. The negative sign -6 is for the number 6
(if there is more than one solution, separate them with commas.)
15. Solve for w.
W + 5/w - 1 = w + 4/w + 1 + 1
(if there is more than one solution, spate them with commas.)
16. Solve the following proportion for x.
13/17 = x/8
Round answer to nearest tenth
17. Solve the following proportion for u:
-18/u+3 = -12/u
18. Debra runs 9 miles in 75 minutes. At the same rate, how many miles would she run in 40 minutes?
19. There are 480 dishes that need to be rinsed. John can rinse them in 80 minutes by himself. It will take his friend Bob 120 minutes to rinse these dishes. How long will it take them if they rinse these 480 dishes together?
20. Divide. Write the answer in lowest terms.
15uw/u divided by 3w/4u
Steps are given to solve for u.