Please help me! I am in dire need of some assistance for the following:
Archimedes and Tub History
One of the most famous events in the study of geometry involved Archimedes and a bath tub. I need help researching this history:
1. I need at least 2-3 different sources of information. To properly complete this assignment, I need the following:
• Explain the story, citing sources of information.
• Describe how the story relates to the study of geometry.4
2. In Microsoft Word (.doc / .docx) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) document. I need 1-2 pages (please see formatting information below) explaining the story and relating it to the study of geometry. I need to cite 2-3 references from websites that are reputable (they have an ".edu" extension).
Please follow MLA formatting (Purdue Owl MLA Style Guide):
• Double spaced
• 12 pt. font
• 1" margins
• Indent paragraphs
• Include a Works Cited page (separate page, not included in the 1-2 page requirement)
Archimedes and Tub History Essay
Archimedes is a well-known historic who is accepted to be born in 287 B.C. in Syracuse, Sicily, and died on 212 B.C. His dad was Phidias, who was a space expert. We would know more about his life if his life story, composed by his companion Hercleide, had not been lost. The data we have about Archimedes' life originates from the compositions of Plutarch, Livy, and others, and additionally from the preludes of Archimedes' works. We know from the works of Plutarch that he got some portion of his instruction at Euclid's School in Alexandria, Egypt. There he was instructed calculus, which incorporated the computations of volume. Archimedes made sense of that the volume of a sphere is 66% the volume of a cilinder that outlines the sphere (Heath, 1897). While concentrating on in Egypt, he additionally developed the Archimedes' screw. This is a pump that, when turned, conveys water from a lower level to an upper level. This pump is still utilized as a part of numerous parts of the world and most likely ...
A short essay on Archimedes and Tub History is examined.