Please provide answers to the following questions. I just need to compare my answers to make sure they are correct. Also, provide an explanation for your answer.
7. Which of the following could not be a linear programming problem constraint?
a. 1A + 2B
b. 1A + 2B = 3
c. 1A + 2B 3
d. 1A + 2B 3
8. The _______________ property of linear programming models indicate that the rate of change or slope of the objective function or a constraint is constant.
9. Linear programming problems are restricted to decisions in a single time period.
10. The reduced cost (shadow price) for a positive decision variable is_____.
12. In maximization linear programming problem profit is maximized in the objective function by subtracting cost from revenue. TRUE/FALSE
19. If we are solving a 0-1 integer programming problem, the constraint x1 > x2 is a ________________constraint. There should be an underscore under the < symbol.
a. multiple choice
b. mutually exclusive
e. none of the above
The constraint should have inequality and right hand side value.
Proportionality - The contribution of each activity to the value of the objective function and the "left hand side" of each constraint is proportional to the level of the activity (value of the decision ...
This posting contains a few questions on LPP with answers and explainations.