1. Write the augmented matrix for the system of linear equations.
3. write the system of linear equations represented by the following matrix. Use x,y, and z as variables:
4. Perform row operation and write the new matrix.
5. Solve the system of equations using matrices:
A) 3y-z = -1
x+5y -z = -4
-3x+6y+2z = 11
B) x-3z = -2
2x+2y+z = 4
3x+y - 2z = 5
6. Find the determinant
7. If you need to solve large systems with more than three variables, which method is more efficient and why? the Gaussian elimination or Cramer's rule© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 4, 2021, 8:23 pm ad1c9bdddf
The solution shows how to solve the system of linear equations using matrix method.