See attached file for full problem description.
24. Complete the ordered pairs so that each is a solution for the given equation. 3x + 4y = 12
46. Science and medicine. Celsius temperature readings can be converted to Fahrenheit readings using the formula F = 9/5C + 32 . What is the Fahrenheit temperature that corresponds to each of the following Celsius temperatures: -10, 0, 15, 100?
Graph the following equation: 2x + 3y = 6; 2x - 3y = 12
50. Business and finance. The cost of producing a number of items x is given by C =mx + b, in which b is the fixed cost and m is the variable cost (the cost of producing one more item).
(a) If the fixed cost is $40 and the variable cost is $10, write the cost equation.
(b) Graph the cost equation.
52. m varies directly with n; m = 144 when n= 8.
64. Business and finance. The revenue for a sandwich shop is directly proportional to its advertising budget. When the owner spent $2000 a month on advertising, the revenue was $120,000. If the revenue is now $180,000, how much is the owner
spending on advertising?
4. What was the percentage increase in motor vehicle production in countries outside the United States from 1950 to 1997?
8. Between 1950 and 1997, did the production of motor vehicles increase by a greater percentage in Canada or Europe?
12. If the company shipped a total of 550 items last month, how many were shipped using second-day air freight?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 9, 2019, 7:55 pm ad1c9bdddf
The solution shows how to solve the basic algebraic problems in detail.