Please see the attached files for the fully formatted problems.
1. Given the equation below, find f(x) where y = f(x).
8y(6x - 7) - 12x(4y + 3) + 265 - 5(3x - y + 2) = 0.
2. Solve these linear equations for x, y, and z.
3x + 5y - 2z = 20; 4x - 10y -z = -25; x + y -z = 5
3. The value of y in Question 2 lies in the range
4. The value of z in Question 2 lies in the range
5. Give the equation (y -z)/6 - (3x - y)/9 = 4 - (x + 2y)/4 + (x + 4y) = 12, g(y) is
6. A fourth-order linear equation can be solved by the
7. Solve these linear equations for x and y
8. The value of y in Question 7 is in the range
9. Which of the graphs in Fig. 38 is of f(x) = x^2 - 3x - 4?
10. Evaluate the determinant
11. Evaluate the expression
12. Plot on the same graph the curves of the following system of five linear equations.
13. Evaluate the expression
14. solve for x and y
15. The value of y in Question 14 lies in the range
16. solve for x and y
17. The value of y in Question 16 lies in the range
18. Plot on the same graph the curves of the following system of four linear equations.
20. Solve the fourth-order linear system
21. The value of y in Question 20 lies in the range
22. The sum of the values of z and u in Question 20 lies in the range
24. solve the system
25. Which of the graphs in Fig. 39 shows the curves of the system
26. The graphs in Fig. 39 show that a system of equations consisting of a quadratic equation and a linear equation can never have more ___ solutions.
It shows how to solve systems of linear equations using matrices.