1. In the real world, what might be a situation where it is preferable for the data to form a relation but not a function?
2. There is a formula that converts temperature in degrees Celsius to temperature in degrees Fahrenheit. You are given the following data points:
Freezing point of water 32 0
Boiling point of water 212 100
3. Find the linear equation that expresses temperature in degrees Fahrenheit as a function of temperature in degrees Celsius.
4. Find the linear equation that expresses temperature in degrees Celsius as a function of temperature in degrees Fahrenheit.
5. How do the graphs of these two functions differ?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 9, 2019, 5:16 pm ad1c9bdddf
Relations Vs Functions and Celsius & Fahrenheit Temperature Conversion are investigated. The solution is detailed and well presented.