(See attached file for full problem description)
use the function f (x) shown below to answer the questions.
1) Determine where the function f is increasing and where it is decreasing.
2) Determine all relative extreme points of f.
3) Determine where the graph of f is concave up and where it is concave down.
4) Find the inflection point of f.
5) Use the information from above, sketch the graph of f.
This solution is comprised of a detailed explanation to use the function f (x) shown below to answer the questions.