Not what you're looking for? Search our solutions OR ask your own Custom question.
This content was COPIED from BrainMass.com - View the original, and get the already-completed solution here!
(See attached file for full problem description with equations and diagrams)
1. Simplification of linear algebraic expressions and expressions with fractional coefficients and solve x;
2. Solving simple linear equations with fractional coefficient:
3. Solving inequalities with fractional coefficient:
4. Solving inequalities with absolute value:
5. Graph of linear inequalities on separate graphs with detailed explanation on your approaches
Please make sure to show step by step, for example
1. Graph by computing the intercepts
2. Draw the linear lines
3. Shade the area represented by the solution, for example