3. Write the first four terms of the defined sequence
a lower case 1 = 1
a lower case n=na lower case n-1, n>1
9. Write the following in summation notation 3+6+9+12+15
10. Write the following in summation notation:
x+x^2/2 + x^3/6 + x^4/24
14. Find the fifth term in the expansion of (a + b)^16
15. Write the binomial expansion of (3x-5y)^4
16. Write the first three terms in the binomial expansion of (2x^5 + 3t^2)^12
Hello and thank you for posting your question to Brainmass!
The solution is attached below (next ...
Sequences and Binomial Expansions are investigated. The solution is detailed and well presented.