12) What is limit as h approaches 0 of [cos(pi/2 + h) - cos(pi/2)] / [h]
Ans is -1. Explain.
14) The area of the region in the first quadrant between the graph of y=x times the
sqrt of (4-x^2) and the x axis is? Ans is 8/3. Explain.
15) If x^2 + y^3 = x^3y^2, then dy/dx = ? Explain.
Ans is [3x^2y^2 - 2x] / [ 3y^2 - 2x^3y]
16) limit as x approaches infinity of x^2/xlnx =?
Ans is infinity? Explain.
15) Integral of lnx/x dx. Answer is (ln x)^2/ 2 + C. Explain
18) For which of the following functions does d^3y/dx^3 = dy/dx?
Ans is I and II.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 4, 2021, 5:51 pm ad1c9bdddf
Please see the attachment.
12) Let , we know . Thus we have
14) Let . Set , ...
There are a variety of problems for calculus that involve limits, integrals and area