Zeroes of functions
Not what you're looking for? Search our solutions OR ask your own Custom question.
This content was COPIED from BrainMass.com - View the original, and get the already-completed solution here!
1. Find all zeros for f(x)=x^4-15x^3+70x-156
2. Solve 3^x+2=65 Round your answer 3 decimal places.
3. Solve 6^4x+5=3^7x-1 Round your answer 3 decimal places.
4. Solve logx=4.952 Round your answer to 3 decimal places.
5. Solve 2^3x=3^4x-2 Round your answer to 3 decimal places.
Please show work and answers. Thank you!© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 6, 2023, 12:48 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. Zeros are not rational number. I have to use decimals.
All the zeros are:
This shows how to find zeroes of and solve exponential and logarithmic functions.