1. What is the basic principle that can be used to simplify a polynomial? What is the relevance of the order of operations in simplifying a polynomial?
2. When multiplying two polynomials, what fundamental property do you use repeatedly?
3. When working with exponents, is there any difference in operations if the exponents are whole numbers or fractions?
4. In what sense do exponentials and radicals behave exactly the same way?
1. the basic principle used in solving the polynomials are adding and substracting method.
The form in which polynomial is written is known as order of that polynomial. ...
Polynomials, Polynomial Operations, Exponents, Fractions and Radicals are discussed. The response received a rating of "5/5" from the student who originally posted the question.