Please see the attached file for the fully formatted problems.
1. Find the value of x: .
Choose the correct answer from the following:
2. Evaluate the expression .
3. Write the equation in logarithmic form.
4. Evaluate the expression log 2 1.
5. Fill in the blank to make a true statement. To solve 7 x = 30, we can take the logarithm of each side of the equation to get log (7 x ) = log (30). The power rule for logarithms would then provide a way of moving the variable x from its position as an __________ to the position of a coefficient.
6. Find the value of x:
7. Assume that all variables are positive and multiply:
8. Assume that x, y and z are positive numbers. Use the properties of logarithms to write the expression in terms of the logarithms of x, y, and z.
9. Simplify the expression (256x4y)1/4 /(16xy3)3/4
1o. Assume that x is a positive number. Use the logarithm properties to present the expression log(x + 5) - log x as the logarithm of a single quantity.
Logarithm and exponent problems are solved. The solution is detailed and well presented. The response received a rating of "5/5" from the student who originally posted the question.