Please see attachment and show work
28. Solve each logarithmic equation.
48. On December 26, 2004, the third largest earth quake ever recorded struck in the Indian Ocean with a magnitude of 9.1 on the Richter scale. The resulting tsunami killed an estimated 229,900 people in several countries. Express this reading in terms of ￼.￼
8. Solve each exponential equation. ￼
24. Solve each exponential equation. ￼
32. Solve each logarithm equation. ￼
74. Find (t) to the nearest hundredth if $1786 becomes $2063 at 2.6%, with interest compounded quarterly.
76. At what interest rate, to the nearest hundredth of a percent, will $16,000 grow to $20,000 if invested for 5.25 year and interest is compounded quarterly?
12. A sample from a refuse deposit near the Strait of Magellan had 60% of the carbon 14 of a contemporary living sample. How old was the sample?
14. The amount of a chemical that will dissolve in a solution increases exponentially as the (Celsius) temperature (t) is increased according to the model. ￼￼
At what temperature will 15 g dissolve?
20. If Russ chooses the plan with continuous compounding, how long will it take for his $60,000 to grow to $80,000.
22. If interest is compounded continuously and the interest rate is tripled, what effect will this have on the time required for an investment to double?
This provides examples of working with logarithms, including word problems.