1. Plot at least 5 points.
2. Find the slope and y intercept for each line that has a slope and y intercept.
3. Find if lines are parallel, perpendicular or neither.
4. Marginal revenue: A defense attorney charges her client $4000 plus $120 per hr. Formula R=120n+4000 gives her revenue in dollars for n hrs of work. What is her revenue for 100 hrs of work? What is her revenue for 101 hr of work? By how much did one extra hr increase the revenue?
5. Find the equation of the line that goes through the given pt and has the given slope. Write in slope-intercept form.
(-1, - 5), - 8
6. Find the equation of each line. Write each answer in slope-intercept form.
The line is parallel to and contains the point .
7. Graph the inequality© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 18, 2018, 1:40 pm ad1c9bdddf
Line Equations and Inequalities are investigated. The solution is detailed and well presented. The response received a rating of "5/5" from the student who originally posted the question.