1. Graph: f(x)=e cubic x
2. Are the following functions inverses of each other?
Yes or no a. F(x)=x-1/3 b. G(x)=3x-1
3. Solve for x: ln(7x-1)=6
4. Identify the graph of the function: f(x)=2-4^x
5. Solve for x: in x = 3+in(x-1)
6. The half-life of carbon 14 is 5730 years. Find the percent of a sample present after 5370 years.
7. If a principal of $870 is invested at an annual interest rate of 4 percent compounded annually, what is the account balance at the end of 6 years?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com November 30, 2021, 12:16 am ad1c9bdddf
Hello and thank you for posting your question to Brainmass!
The solution is attached below in two files. the files are identical in content, only differ in format. The first is in MS Word XP Format, while the other is in Adobe pdf format. Therefore you can choose the format that is most suitable to you.
1. Plot the function
Exponential and Logarithmic Functions are investigated. The solution is detailed and well presented.