M1=35 and the m2=35. What property justifies the conclusion:
Properties of equalities are investigated and discussed in the solution.
Philosophy and the Community
This focuses on the individual as a member of a community. Thus, write a eight- to ten-page research paper based upon a current event/pressing social issue that is relevant to your community. You should address the following points in your analysis:
- Identify a social issue
- Identify news articles that present at least two different points-of-view on the issue
- Explain why the issue is relevant to your community
- Explain the nature of religious belief and identify the social norms and religious values/beliefs that inform the various perspectives on the issue
- Explain a relevant ethical theory
- Explain a relevant political theory
- Analyze how the chosen theories might approach the issue, including the relevant considerations and the ultimate conclusion reached. You will be expected to explain the relevant theories with support from the course texts (with particular emphasis placed on the primary texts) and from pre-approved secondary sources (including, but not limited to, the course text, online lectures, and a list of suggested online resources).