1. Determine whether the given ordered pair is a solution of the equation.
(-5,1); 2p - 3q = -13
2. For the equation, find the intercepts, Then use the intercepts to graph the equation.
4x - 3y = 12
3. Find the slope of a treadmill.
0.4ft by 5ft
4. Find an equation of the line containing the given point and having the given slope.
(4, -2), m=6
5. Find an equation of the line that contains the given pair of points.
(-6, 1) and (2,3)
(-1, -5); 4r + s = -9, 3r = 2 + s
7. Solve the system of equations by graphing.
x + y = 3, x - y = 1
8. Solve using the substitution method. First solve one equation for one variable.
y - 2x = 0, 3x + 7y = 17
9. Solve using the multiplication principle first. Then add.
7p + 5q = 2, 8p - 9q = 17
10. A vending machine contains nickels and dimes worth $14.50. There are 95 more nickels than dimes. How many of each type of coin are there?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 12:54 am ad1c9bdddf
Please see attached file for the solution to the given problems.
This posting contains the solution to the given problems.