1. Analyse the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to determine which part of the act is the most difficult to enforce. Discuss the difficulties identified as well as steps that could be taken to address those difficulties.
2. Discuss possible additions to the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Explain your rationale or discuss whether or not you believe the Act still needs to be enforced in 21st century.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 7:09 am ad1c9bdddf
1. Analyse the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to determine which part of the act is the most difficult to enforce. Discuss the difficulties you have identified as well as steps that could be taken to address those difficulties.
The most difficult aspect of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to implement has been Title II outlawing discrimination based on race, color, religion, or national origin at businesses that engaged in interstate commerce and were not private clubs with an emphasis on private. Many businesses practice covert racism still in the 21st century through actions that those affected by this racism notice all too well. In 1994 Denny's, a major restaurant chain, paid 52 million dollars to black customers who had been refused service, made to wait longer times than whites, and force to pay higher prices for their food because of their skin color. This represented just one facet of a bigger and largely unreported problem of businesses that still practice racial discrimination, and the ...
The expert examines difficulties enforcing the Civil Rights Act. The possible additions to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 is determined. You rationale is explained.
The Impact of Title VII in the Workplace
Please help with the following questions:
1. What's the impact of Title VII in the workplace?
2. Can your answer be in paragraphs and can you give me the sources.View Full Posting Details